Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Orthapedic Divergence

I just had to share this hilarious Facebook exchange. These are Matt's shoes.

Heather Bury Jemmett at 8:56pm April 6
They're orthopedic for people who trip and fall a lot. And they help with the Athlete's foot.

Callie Ann Cahoon at 10:22pm April 6

Heather - are they seriously?!

Yeah...I don't think he'll ever convert me into getting a pair of Vibram Five Fingers.

Chad Jemmett at 11:12am April 7
Here's the truth. Matt was born with orthapedic divergence. We had to hold a fund raiser to get him those special shoes. He was teased mercilessly as a child... but today he has come to grips with his weird foot oddity and is ok with wearing prescription shoes. This is the truth. I am his brother. I would not lie.

Heather Bury Jemmett at 11:33am April 7
Ha Ha!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ortho huminhuh, and diverga whatchamacallit? I have never heard of said thing? I am chads, brother, and they never told me about this, now I know why I trip and fall a lot, and I wondered why they brought those shoes to me! as well as all the kids looking at me strange when I answered the door and they were selling pizza, and they refused to say why!

Mrs. M. said...

Hahaha!! This is awesome! I have been laughing about it ALL day today!! :) Chad is hilarious! And poor Matt...thanks for being such a good sport!! :)

JenWright said...

Chad, you are hilarious. Matthew, the shoes are a little creepy.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Those are crazy shoes!!! :)

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Do they come in periwinkle?

Mike said...

Chad, that made me laugh out loud!

Megan said...

put me on the list i want some! oh and i cannot belive your broke down and got all "cutesy" with soe signs *sheesh* lol kidding! i am just jealous because i have a boy and can't do cutesy things lol.

Red Bed Head said...

I totally want a pair of those!! I'd love to run "barefoot"

Gallant Family said...

I've seen those in magazines. I'd like to try them on to see how they are. They don't look too bad.