Friday, September 17, 2010

Is it "slacking?" Or "slackening?"

I don't want to talk about how long it's been since I've blogged. And how my New Year's resolutions for 2009 are still posted. Guess I'd better take those down. I failed to keep those resolutions and I figure if I can be a decent mother and wife while working full time and living at Hotel Inlaws, then I'm doing okay.

I ran across this brilliant article that makes me feel better. Enjoy!

A Few More Obvious Tips for Not-Very-Good Homemakers

I have a few more obvious tips for you, but only if you are a not-very-good homemaker. If you are a better-than-average homemaker you are probably too busy styling your step-by-step blog on how to make organic cupcakes for your 2 year old's half birthday and won't have time to read this. That's OK. I don't want to waste your time. But for all of you less-thans out there, consider this Festivus for the rest of us who, frankly, are probably in bed balancing our laptops on our stomachs.

Read on...

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

i think we're all kind of slacking on the whole blog thing! :)