Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Everyone Loves a Parade


Last month, Mom, Maura and I took a road trip to Montana. It was fun to see family. I was able to see my cousin Hillary who I haven't seen in over 20 years. My mother has raved about how great her kids are, and sure enough they proved to be comical, entertaining and incredibly well-mannered. She and her husband must be doing a good job. I love DIY home decor and these pics don't do Karen's house any justice.
Maura enjoyed her first parade. Her head whipped back and forth to see what float was coming and what was traveling past.
We had our own little at-home fireworks show. Maura was not super impressed. It probably would have been more enjoyable after dark, but alas, Maura isn't the stay-up-late type anymore.
She laid on the blanket and became paralyzed with fear! We're talking total muscular incapacitation! Well, it is quite rare when she lies still. Or is it lays still? I'm still confused about that.

6 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Wow that girl has grown. She's beautiful. I'm hoping to get a glimpse of the real deal in August. Are you guys thinking of a Bear Lake drive-by?

Mrs. M. said...

Oh my gosh! I love the picture of Maura with her one little pointer finger in the air. She is ADORABLE!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Great pictures! so cute! :)

Jana and Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! So fast! She is so cute and I love reading your blog. Your whit and way with words always makes me smile, if not laugh right out loud.

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

She really IS getting big! We completely skipped the fireworks and sent the kids to bed at 7:30 (as usual). Hey, I need my alone time with my hubby!

pindi express said...

Free Online Survey Tool, Conduct Survey, Poll, Study & Questionnaire. Unlimited questions and responses, 137+ Free Samples, Download Reports in PDF, EXCEL, CSV, HTML and more