Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beehivier Righteousness

Nickie Nichole Beecher Isom

Nickie
Penny!!! I love FB for finding people in my past that I really miss, like you! You were one of the best YW leaders, I'll always remember you!

Penny E Coyner
Penny
Nickie.............how are you?? I remember you! A big hello to your parents. I am hit and miss on FB...probably because I am so busy doing everything else. It is very nice to keep in touch with everyone.
Heather Bury Jemmett
Heather
Nickie, don't you know, Sis. Coyner liked me better. I was just a better behaved Beehive than you were. Sorry to break that to you on Facebook.
Penny E Coyner
Penny
You both were so awesome!!
Heather Bury Jemmett
Heather
You have to admit I was Beehivier than Nickie.
Penny E Coyner
Penny
Oh Heather you are too cute. You were so quiet, you hardly ever made a peep! Are you still that way??
Heather Bury Jemmett
Heather
I'll let Nickie field that question. :)
Nickie Nichole Beecher Isom
Nickie
Is she still quiet???? Well, Penny, I'll let you draw your own conclusion to that one. And Heather...at least I don't have to draw confirmation from others as to how well my childhood behavior was! I'll just let my calling as BEEHIVE PRES. just point out my Beehivier righteousness. (Hehehe) :)
Penny E Coyner
Penny
You are both just too cute. I don't pick favorites...lol....just ask my children.........NO, please don't! They think I favor.....I really don't.
Nickie Nichole Beecher Isom
Nickie
Did we mention that we were roommates in college?...Heather & I have had too much fun together over the years. And you probably thought that we'd never get along well as Beehives (cuz we sure didn't act like it then).
Melissa Beth
Melissa
Oh my word was Heather ever a quiet kid??? i dont' remember that! You guys crack me up! I think it's time for a reunion! :)
Nickie Nichole Beecher Isom
Nickie
Amen sista! Let's plan one!
Heather Bury Jemmett
Heather
Yes! Sis. Coyner can host.

4 comments:

Nickie said...

...And she is still seeking a voucher from ALL YOU as to how well her adolescent behavior was!

kate said...

hee hee! beehivier. i'm using that!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

I was probably Laurelier though than both of you a few years later. I think I'm still a Laurel, in fact... Hmmm.

Unknown said...

Hey Heather,

Just stopping by and seeing what you're up to. Love the SNL spoof, hilarious!

I do not do facebook, but would love it if you told Nickie my address so I can catch up with her as well! You two were fun room mates. Thanks for keeping in touch!

And your baby girl is adorable, love the chick outfit! Love the "chruck" shirt too. Who said you were not creative? That is pretty clever!

Catch ya later!
Satina